Sailing directions for the first part of the North American pilot [electronic resource] : Containing the Gulf and River St. Lawrence, the whole island of Newfoundland, including the straits of Belle-Isle, and the coast of labradore giving a particular account of the bays, harbours, rocks, land-marks, depths of water, latitudes, bearings, and distance from place to place; the setting and flowing of the tides, &c. Founded on actual surveys, taken by Capt. James Cook, Michael Lane, and other officers and surveyors that have been employed by the admiralty, and in the king's service. Published by permission of the Right Honourable the Lords Commissioners of the Admiralty
- London : Printed for Robert Laurie and James Whittle, No. 53, Fleet Street, (successors to the Late Mr. Robert Sayer.), 1794.
- A new edition.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 132 pages ; 4⁰.
- With a half-title., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N65387.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6149401