The Edinburgh almanack for the year M,DCC,LXXIV. Being the second after leap year, andof the Julian period 6487 [electronic resource] : Inscribed, with the greatest respect, to the Right Hon. Gilbert Laurie, Esq; Lord Provost. Messrs. John Brown. George M Queen, John Ted, James Torrv, Esqrs. Bailies, Chrarles Wright, Esq; dean of Guild, James Stirling, Esq; treasurer, John Carmichael, Esq;- old Provost, John Kid, John Grieve, Arch. Campbell, Tho Cleghorn, Esqrs.-Old Bailies, Walter Hamilton, Esq; old dean of Guild, John Wordie, Esq; old treasurer, Messrs Charles Innes, John Mosman, Richard Richardson, merchant counsellers, Messrs. Orlamdo Hart, Thomas Heriot, treades counsellors, Mr Tho. Simson Peaterer, deacon conveener of the trades. Ordinary deacons, Mess. Will Inglis, surgeons, Alex. Garner, goldsmiths, Will Jamieson, masons, Thomas Dick, cordiners, William Reaburn, weavers, extraordinary deacons, Mess. Dav. Stewart, skinners, Mark Sprott, furriers, John Bonnar, wrights, John Brunton, taylors; John Mason, baxters, George Mellis, fleshers, Hambden Pridie, waukers, Thomas Kirk; bonnetmakers
- Edinburgh : Printed for, and sold by R. Fleming at the Cross, and by the other booksellers in town and country, 
- Physical Description:
- 168 pages ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N65948.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6149454