Owen's book of fairs, published by the King's authority [electronic resource] : Being an authentic account of all the fairs in England and Wales, as they have been settled to be held since the alteration of the stile. Noting likewise the commodites which each fair is remarkable for furnishing; also the days on which markets are respectively held; with the distances form London; and the number of members which each place sends to Parliament. The sixth edition. To which are added all the acts of Parliament relative to fairs
- Owen, W. (William), -1793
- Uniform Title:
- Authentic account of all the fairs in England and Wales
- London : Printed for W. Owen, at No. 11, Fleet-Street; and R. Goadby, at Sherborne, 1774.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, iv, 4 unnumbered pages, 140 pages ; 12⁰.
- The three pages following p. iv are numbered *, **, ***., Each copy authenticated beneath the imprint by the stamped signature: "Wm. Owen"., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N66627.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6149500