A new cheap manure. A treatise on Alabaster, or Gypsum. Describing its powerful effects, as a very cheap manure, for corn and land in general, and particularly for grass lands, proved by a variety of experiments. By Richard Weston, secretary to the Leicester Agriculture Society [electronic resource].
- Weston, Richard, 1733-1806
- [London] : Sold by W. Richardson, Royal Exchange; T. and J. Egerton, Whitehall; and all the seedsmen and nurserymen in London, 1791.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 48 pages ; 8⁰.
- With an index.
Price on title page: Price 1s. each; 5s. 6d. for Six; or 10s. 6d. for twelve
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N67329.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6149562