The art of confectionary [electronic resource] : I. Shewing the various methods of preserving all sorts of fruits, dry and liquid. Oranges, lemons, citrons, golden-pippins, wardens, apricots green, almonds, goos-berries, cherries, currans, plumbs, rasberries, peaches, walnuts, nectarines, figs, grapes, &c. II. Flowers and herbs; as violets, angelica, orange-flowers, &c. Also how to make all sorts of biscakes, maspins, sugar-works, and candies. With the best methods of clarifying, and the different ways of boiling sugar. By the late ingenious Mr. Edw. Lambert, confectioner in Pall-Mall
- Lambert, Edward
- London : Printed for T. Taylor, by the Meuse-gate, in Castle-street; and sold by W. Bickerton, in the Temple-exchange, near the Inner-temple-gate, Fleet-street, [1750?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 61, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Price in square brackets: (Pr. One Shilling.)
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N67571.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6149577