Annals of agriculture, and other useful arts [electronic resource] : Collected and published by Arthur Young, Esq. F.R.S. honorary member of the societies of Dublin, Bath, York, Salford, and Odiham; the Philosophical and Literary Society of Manchester, the Œconomical Society of Berne; the Physical Society of Zurich; the Palatine Academy of Agriculture at Manheim; the Imperial Œconomical Society established at Petersburgh; and corresponding member of the Royal Society of Agriculture at Paris; of the Royal Academy of Agriculture at Florence; and of the Patriotic Society at Milan. Vol. X.
- Young, Arthur, 1741-1820
- Bury St. Edmund's : Printed for the editor, by J. Rackham, and sold by William Nicoll, No 51, St. Paul's Church Yard, London, MDCCLXXXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 596, 26 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N68695.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6149689