Annals of agriculture, and other useful arts [electronic resource] : Collected and published by Arthur Young, Esq. F.R.S. secretary to the Board of Agriculture, honorary member of the societies of Dublin, Bath, York, Salford, Odiham, South Hente, Kent, and Essex; the Philosophical and Literary Society of Manchester; the Veterinary College of London; the Economical Society of Berne; the Physical Society of Zurich; the American Society of Massachusetts; the Palatine Academy of Agriculture at Manheim; the Imperial Economical Society established as Petersburgh; the Royal and Electoral Economical Society of Celle; associate of the Society of Agriculture at Paris; and corresponding member of the Royal Academy of Agriculture at Florence; and of the Patriotic Society at Milan. Vol. XXXI
- Young, Arthur, 1741-1820
- Bury St. Edmund's : Printed for the editior, by J. Rackham, bookseller; and sold by W. Richardson, Royal-Exchange, London, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 556 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N68716.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6149710