Britain's glory displayed [electronic resource] : Or, Ways and means found out, whereby to raise men and money towards the support of the present war, without affecting the industrious subject; As also methods proposed, whereby to indemnify ourselves for all former damages we have sustain'd, either from France or Spain, and to render our African Company that has long laboured under a deep consumption, for want of due attention, the most flourishing and profitable branch of the British trade, with many more, &c. &c. Designed for the good of these kingdoms. By J.C.G.
- J. C. G.
- London : Printed for the author; and sold by C. Corbet, in Fleet-street, and at the Royal Exchange, MDCCLVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 86 pages ; 8⁰.
- At foot of title page: (Price one shilling and sixpence.).
Price on title page: (Price One Shilling and Sixpence.)
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, N71268.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 9158
View MARC record | catkey: 6149948