The Dublin courant [electronic resource] : Containing news both foreign and domestick
- Additional Titles:
- Thomas Hume. The Dublin courant
At head of title: Thomas Humes. The Dublin courant
- Dublin [Ireland] : printed by Thomas Humes, over-against the Bible on the lower end of Cork-Hill.
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; 1/2⁰�(31 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Humes, Thomas, -1737
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in May 1716; ceased in Aug. 1726.
- Imprint from colophon; colophons include year of publication.
Imprint addresses vary.
Edited by Thomas Humes; devoted to contintental and British news,
Center of title has woodcut of death with his scythe.
At head of title on inner margin: [month of publication].
Issue number from head of title.
Some issues dated according to Lady Day dating.
Description based on: June. No. 5. (Saturday, June 9, 1716.); title from caption.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, P1371.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Munter, R. Hand-list of Irish Newspapers 1685-1750, 66
NCBEL, II: 1383
View MARC record | catkey: 6150018