The Entertainer [electronic resource] / By Charles Mercury, Esq
- Uniform Title:
- Entertainer (London, England : 1754)
- London : printed by M. Mechell, at the King's-Arms, in Fleet-street, where letters to the author are taken in, 
- Physical Description:
- 12 volumes ; 2⁰.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Number I. (Tuesday, September 3, 1754.)-Number XII. (Tuesday, November 19, 1754.).
- Publication Frequency:
- 'Charles Mercury' is a pseudonym.
Below title statement: To be continued every Tuesday.
Imprint from undated colophon.
Woodcut above title.
Beneath colophon within square brackets: Price three-halfpence.
Note at end of no. 12 announces, "I shall this day take leave of my readers; ... "
With continuous pagination.
Description based on: Number I. (Tuesday, September 3, 1754.); title from caption.
Latest issue consulted: Number XII. (Tuesday, November 19, 1754.).
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, P2083.
- Special Numbering:
- No more published.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- NCBEL, II:1281
Times handlist, p. 42
Crane & Kaye, 214
View MARC record | catkey: 6150047