The Delphick oracle [electronic resource] : set forth through a correspondence held with the most learned scholars in the most famous universities of Europe: for the advancement of divine and human learning. ...
- Uniform Title:
- Delphick oracle (London, England : 1720 : Cumulation)
- London [England] : printed for and sold by R. Willoughby in Flower-de-luce Court in Fetter-lane, Fleetstreet, 1720.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume ; 8⁰�(20 cm).
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- [1720 (Sept. 1719-Mar. 1720)]
- Following imprint: (Price 1 s.).
Monthly issues have separate title pages, register and pagination.
Consists of answers to questions on many subjects, some submitted by readers.
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, P2168.
- Special Numbering:
- Title page lacks designation; dated from imprint.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Index Note:
- With subject and author indexes.
- Complexity Note:
- Cumulates, with added prefatory material, the monthly issues of: The Delphick oracle.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- NCBEL, II:1294
Times handlist, p. 38
View MARC record | catkey: 6150063