Exshaw's Gentleman's and London magazine for ... [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Gentleman's and London magazine
- [Dublin, Ireland] : [J. Exshaw], [<1791-1794>]
- Physical Description:
- volumes, plates : illustrations, portraits, engr. music ; 21 cm (8⁰)
- Additional Creators:
- Exshaw, J. (John), 1750 or 1751-1827
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 1791?; ceased in 1794?
- Publication Frequency:
- Issue lacks imprint; place of publication and publisher's name supplied by cataloger.
Issue date on running title line.
Printed in two columns.
On direction line, "Gent. Mag." and issue date.
Irish periodical combining material from the Gentleman's magazine and the London magazine, with Irish social and current events.
Description based on: July, 1793; title from caption.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, P3201.
- Special Numbering:
- Issue lacks numerical designation.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Complexity Note:
- Apparently the successor to the Exshaws' earlier magazine with a similar title: The Gentleman's and London magazine.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- NCBEL, II:1379
Ward, W.S. Index of serials, p. 57
View MARC record | catkey: 6150247