The British military library [electronic resource].
- London [England] : printed by J. Rider, no. 36, Little-Britain, [1798-1799]
- Physical Description:
- volumes, plates : illustrations, portraits, engr. music, maps ; 28 cm (2⁰)
- Additional Creators:
- Rider, John, -1800
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- No. I (October 1798)-no. XII (September 1799).
- Publication Frequency:
- Imprint from colophon; imprint lacks date.
Years of publication from dates of issues.
Frontis. = engr. plate, signed: C. Tomkins.
Most plates (including maps) hand colored; some folded; plates include: military uniforms for different regiments, maps and battle plans. Some plates include march tunes with engraved music.
With continuous pagination and signatures.
Intended to provide foreign or rare military information to the British army, along with regulations and facts on current conditions.
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, P483400.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Index Note:
- Subjects and names in collected annual volume.
- Complexity Note:
- Collected by: The British military library; or, Journal.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- NCBEL, II:1312
Times handlist, p. 48
Ward, W.S. Index of serials, p. 22
Crane & Kaye, 77
View MARC record | catkey: 6150406