Two semons preached at the assizes held at Lancaster, on Sunday Aug. 27. 1710 [electronic resource] : And at several other places. By Henry Richmond, rector of Leverpoole, and chaplain to the Right Honourable, Elizabeth, countess Dowager of Derby. Publish'd at the request of the gentry and clergy, the Grand-Jury being discharg'd on Saturday night
- Richmond, Henry, 1674 or 1675-
- London : Printed for Jonah Bowyer, at the Rose in Ludgate-street, and sold by Joseph Eaton bookseller in Leverpoole, 1710.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 46 pages ; 8⁰.
- Includes: 'Scorners corrected, and instructions for fools', and 'Seasonable reproof, a remedy against destruction'; each sermon has its own separate titlepage; both were probably also issued separately.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T289.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6150454