Peace the gift of God: rest, safety, and opportunities of piety, the fruits of peace [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd at Banbury, in Oxford-shire, on Tuesday the seventh of July, 1713. It being the day of thanksgiving, appointed by Her Majesty, for a general peace. By Benjamin Loveling, M.A. vicar of Banbury. Published at the earnest request of a great many of the parishioners
- Loveling, Benjamin, 1672 or 1673-1727
- Oxford : Printed by Leon. Lichfield, 1713.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 22 pages ; 8⁰.
- In this edition, the epistle dedicatory occupies three pages., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T304.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6150462