A sermon preach'd before their excellencies the Lords Justices, at Christ-Church, Dublin; on Tuesday the 28th of August, 1705 [electronic resource] : Being the day appointed for a Solemn thanksgiving to Almighty God, for the late glorious success in forcing the enemies lines in the Spanish Netherlands, by the arms of Her Majesty, and her allies, under the command of the Duke of Marlborough. By Francis Higgins, M.A. prebendary of Christ's-Church, Dublin. With a preface by the author
- Higgins, Francis, 1669-1728
- London : Printed for Jonah Bowyer, at the Rose in Ludgate-street, 1707.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T315.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6150467