A clear idea of the genuine and uncorrupted British constitution [electronic resource] : In an address to the inhabitants of the province of Quebec, from the forty-nine delegates in the continental congress at Philadelphia; September 5, to October 10, 1774. Extracted from their votes and proceedings
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Continental Congress
- Additional Titles:
- Letter to the inhabitants of the the province of Quebec
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T539.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Adams, 74-85b
View MARC record | catkey: 6150523