A letter from a by-stander to a member of Parliament [electronic resource] : Wherein is examined what necessity there is for the maintenance of a large regular land-[fo]rce in this island; what proportions the revenues of the crown have born to those of the people, at different periods from the restoration to His present Majesty's accession. And whether the weight of power in the regal or popular scale now preponderates
- Morris, Corbyn, 1710-1779
- London : Printed for J. Robinson, at the Golden-Lion in Ludgate-Street, MDCCXLIII. 
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 112 pages ; 8⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- By-stander = Corbyn Morris.
With a half-title.
Price on title page: Price One Shilling and Six Pence.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T1102.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6150568