The divine judgments against the lewd and idolatrous midianites vindicated, and applied as a warning against the wiles of the modern midianites [electronic resource] : In a sermon preached before the several associations of the laudable order of anti-gallicans, at the Parish church of St. Peter, Cornhill, London. On Friday the 23d of April 1756. (Being St. George's day.) By Stephen Roe, M.A. Morning preacher at St. Dunstan's, Stepney
- Roe, Stephen, active 1756
- London : Printed for A. Millar at Buchanan's Head in the Strand; W. Johnston at the Golden Ball in St. Paul's Church Yard; and J. and S. Johnson at the Golden Anchor in Feachurch Street, MDCCLVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 18 pages ; 4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T3101.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6150713