A sermon preached before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor, the aldermen, and citizens of London, in the Cathedral Church of St. Paul, on Wednesday, January 30, 1750 [electronic resource] : By William Wilmot, M.A. vicar of Margetting in the country of Essex, lecturer of St. Ethelburga, Bishopsgate-Street, and chaplain to the Rt. Rev. Frederick, lord bishop of Litchfield and Coventry
- Wilmot, William, 1720 or 1721-1795
- London : Printed for W. Meadows, at the Angel in Cornhill, MDCCLI. 
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 6-21, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T3128.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6150724