An impartial review of the conduct of the admirals M-------ws and L---------k, in the late engagement in the mediterranean [electronic resource] : Wherein is shewn, that the miscarriage of the same proceeded either from malice or treachery. Humbly inscribed to the ensuring C--t-M----l. By an officer on board at the time of action
- Officer on board at the time of action
- London : Printed for J. Collyer, in Ivy-Lane, Pater-noster-Row, 1745.
- Physical Description:
- 47, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title.
Admirals M-------ws and L---------k = Admirals Mathews and Lestock; C--t- M----l = Court-Martial.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T3973.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6150752