The importance and necessity of His Majesty's declaration of war with France considered and improved [electronic resource] : In a sermon preached, May 23, 1756, at the Meeting-House in Moorfields, and to the congregation of protestant-dissenters at Islington. By Richard Winter
- Winter, Richard, 1720-1799
- London : Printed for Edw. Dilly, at the Rose and Crown, in the Poultry; and sold by J. Buckland, at the Buck, in Pater-noster Row; and T. Field, at the Wheatsheaf, in Cheapside, MDCCLVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 32 pages ; 8⁰.
- Half-title: 'The Revd. Mr Winter's sermon on the war with France'.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T4105.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6150775