Money answers all things [electronic resource] : Or An essay to make money suffciently plentiful amongst all ranks of people, and increase our foreign and domestick trade; fill the empty houses with inhabitants, encourage the marriage state, lessen the number of hawkers and pedlars, and in a great measure, prevent giving long credit, and making bad dests in trade. Likewise shewing, the absurdity of going to war about trade; and the most likely method to prevent the clandestine exportation of our woll; and also to reduce the national debts, and ease the taxex. By Jacob Vanderlint
- Vanderlint, Jacob
- London : Printed for T. Cox; and sold by J. Wilford, at the Three Flower de Luces behind the Chapter-House in St. Paul's Church-Yard, M.DCC.XXXIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, ii, 170 pages ; 8⁰.
- Price in square brackets: (Price 1s. 6d.)
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T4238.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Hanson, 4723
View MARC record | catkey: 6150784