A sermon preached at York, on Sunday the 29th of September, 1745. On occasion of the present rebellion. By John Daville, A.B. master of a grammar-school in York [electronic resource].
- Daville, John
- York : Printed for John Hildyard; and sold by J. and P. Knapton in Ludgate-street; T. Longman and T. Shewell, in Pater-Noster-Row; and A. Dod, in the Strand, London, [1745?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 21, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Price on title page: (Price Six-Pence.)
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T4268.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6150793