In error, in Parliament. John Mitchell and John Gay, - - plaintiffs. Sir George Brydges Rodney, bart. (now Lord Rodney), and the Honourable John Vaughan, defendants. The case of the defendants [electronic resource].
- Rodney, George Brydges Rodney, Baron, 1727-1811
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 3, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Mitchell, John, -1784, Gay, John (Merchant), and Vaughan, John, Sir, 1747 or 1748-1795
- Drop-head title.
Signed: Wm. Wynne. Ja. Wallace.
"To be heard at the bar of the House of Lords, on [blank] the [blank] day of [blank] 1783" (docket title).
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T8034.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6151253