The duty of doing all things to the Glory of God [electronic resource] : A sermon preached to the societies for reformation of manners, at St. Mary-le-Bow, on Wednesday January the 7th, 1729. By John Denne, D.D. archdeacon of Rochester, and vicar of St. Leonard in Shoreditch
- Denne, John, 1693-1767
- London : Printed for R. Knaplock, in St. Paul's Church-Yard; and J. Downing, in Bartholomew-Close, 1730.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages ; 8⁰.
- In this edition catchword on p.25: happy., P.29 drop-head title: 'The five and thirtieth account of the progress made in the cities of London and Westminster, and places adjacent, by the Societies for promoting a reformation of manners; ..'., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T8437.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6151284