Before the Most Noble and Right Honourable the Lords Commissioners of Appeals in Prize Causes. De Herman, Joachim Frederick Parlo, master. Henry Lloyd, Esq. late commander of His Majesty's ship of war the Oiseau, and Hugh Baikie, Esq. late commander of His Majesty's ship of war the Ranger, the sole captors, appellants, against Sir George Collier, Knt. late commander of His Majesty's ship of war the Canada, - - - respondent. Appendix to the appellants' case [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. High Court of Appeals for Prizes
- Uniform Title:
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1785?]
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 2⁰.
- Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T8646.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6151338