Before the Most Noble and Right Honourable the Lords Commissioners of Appeals in Prize Causes. St. Eustatius and its dependencies, claim of Joseph Waldo, No. 28. Joseph Waldo, of Bristol, claimant of sundry case on behalf of himself, - - - - - - appellant. against Sir George Brydges (now Lord) Rodney, and the honourable Lieutenant General John Vaughan, the commanders of His Majesty's sea and land forces, on an expedition to the Island of Saint Eustatius, the captors, respondents, case on behalf of the respondents [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. High Court of Appeals for Prizes
- Uniform Title:
- St. Eustatius. Claim no. 28. 1786
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1786?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T8799.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6151403