Before the Most Noble and Right Honourable the Lords Commissioners of Appeals in Prize Causes. Appeal from the High Court of Admiralty. Hoogskarpel, - Hermeyer, master. George Johnsione, Esq. commander in chief of a squadron of His Majesty's ships and vessels employed on a certain expedition against the Cape of Good Hope, and its dependencies, and the several commanders, officers, and mariners on board of, and belonging to His Majesty's ships and vessels composing the said squadron, appellants, against Major-General William Medows, and the officers, soldiers, and others of His Majesty's land forces, and the officers, privates,and others of His Majesty's Royal Artillery, with the engineers serving under his command, at the time of the capture and seizure of the said ship Hoogskarpel and her cargo, - - - - respondents. Appendix to the appellants' case [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. High Court of Appeals for Prizes
- Uniform Title:
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1786?]
- Physical Description:
- 49 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T8802.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6151406