Before the Most Noble and Right Honorable the Lords Commissioners of Appeals in Prize Causes. De Margaretha Dorothea and Catharina, Gerrit Springers, master. William Mair and Christopher Court, of London, merchants, the claimants as agents and on behalf of sundry subjects of the states general of the United Provinces, owners and proprietors of divers parts of the cargo of the above ship, - - - - appellants, Nicholas Jesperson, commander of the private ship of war the Hector, the capter, - - - respondent. Case on behalf of the appellants, on the further proof ordered by their Lordships [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. High Court of Appeals for Prizes
- Uniform Title:
- Margaretha, Dorothea & Catherina. 1791
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1791?]
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- The date in the docket title is preprinted 179., Brace(s) in title or imprint., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T8958.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6151424