A sermon preached on St. Stephen's day, in the Parish-Church of St. Michael de belfreys, before the Right Honourable the Lord-Mayor, Aldermen, &c. of the city of York [electronic resource] : Occasioned by the erection of the charity school, for the instruction and maintenance of [f]orty poor boys and twenty girls. [Pu]blished at the desire of the lord-mayor, aldermen, &c.
- Bradley, John, 1659 or 1660-1742
- London : [Pr]inted for A. and J. Churchill at the Black Swan in Pater-noster-row; and Fra. Hildyard bookseller in York, 1706.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 34, 4 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- Anonymous. By John Bradley., The final two leaves contain 'Articles agreed upon .. to be the standing rules and orders for the good government and management of the Charity-school, now erected in the City of York., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T9680.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6151565