An Account of the soil, growing timber, and other productions, of the lands in the countries situated in the back parts of the states of New-York and Pensylvania, in North America, and particularly the lands in the County of Ontario known by the name of the Genesee Tract, lately located, and now in ... of being settled [electronic resource].
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1791.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 37, 1 unnumbered page, 4, 1 unnumbered page, 40-45, 1 unnumbered page, plates : maps ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790
- Related Titles:
- Remarks for the information of those who wish to become settlers in America
- Variant: no comma after Ontario in the title.
With a separately-paginated section 'Thoughts on emigration' between p. and p..
Pp.-45 are 'Remarks for the information of those who wish to become settlers in America' by Benjamin Franklin.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T11365.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6151735