Report from the committee of proprietors, appointed on the 1st of December, 1772; by the general court of the United East-India Company, to enquire into the present state and condition of the company's affairs [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- East India Company
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1773
- London : Printed for T. Evans, at No. 54, in Paternoster-Row; W. Davies, the corner of Sackville-Street, Piccadilly; Brotherton and Sewell, Cornhill, M.DCC.LXXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 19, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Price in square brackets: (Price One Shilling.)
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T11803.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6151808