A defence of the scripture, as the only standard of faith [electronic resource] : In answer to a preface, first publish'd at Edinburgh, before a collection of confessions; and since publish'd by it self at London. In which the prefacer's account of the ends and uses of creeds and confessions of faith is examin'd; and what is said of their justice, reasonableness, and necessity, as a publick standard of orthodoxy, is fully considered. By the author of the occasional paper
- Browne, Simon, 1680-1732
- London : Printed for Eman. Matthews, at the Bible in Pater-noster-Row, M.DCC.XXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 170, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Author of the Occasional paper = Simon Browne.
With a final leaf of advertisements.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T12450.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6151866