A sermon preached at the anniversary meeting of the sons of the clergy, in the Cathedral Church of St. Paul, on Thursday, May 6, 1779 [electronic resource] : By Robert Richardson, D.D. F.R.S and S.A. prebendary of Lincoln, and rector of St. Anne, Westminster. To which are added, lists of the nobility, clergy, and gentry, who have been stewards ... of the Sons of the Clergy, together with the names of the preachers, and the sums collected at the anniversary meetings since the year 1721
- Richardson, Robert, 1730 or 1731-1781
- London : Printed by E. Allen, and sold by C. Bathhurst, Fleet-streete; T. Cadell, in the Strand; L. Davis, in Holborn; T. Payne and son, at the Mews-gate and by J. Woodyer and T. and J. Merrill, Cambridge, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 39, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- With a half-title.
Price in square brackets: (Price One Shilling.)
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T13067.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6151916