A proposal for the improvement of the practice of medicine [electronic resource] : Illustrated by an example relating to the small-pox. The second edition, with an appendix containing more examples to which is added, a discourse on medicinal indictions, specificks, and panaceas, wherein are introduc'd some remarks on a book entitled Siris and the properties of tar-water. By Malcolm Flemyng, M.D. author of Neuropathia
- Flemyng, Malcolm, -1764
- Uniform Title:
- Proposal for improving the practice of medicine
- Hull : Printed for the author at Hull, by G. Ferraby, M,DCC,XLVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, xxxii, 95, that is, 96 pages, 90-147, 6 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Page number 64 is used twice, and the work is numbered evenly on the recto to the end.
Page numbers 90-95 are also repeated.
First published as 'A proposal for improving the practice of medicine'.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T13095.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6151920