Elegance, amusement, and utility [electronic resource] : Or the whole process of varnishing on paper and wood, with every improvement, By J. Crease, bath. The second edition. To which is added, gilding, working in black & gold, mounting drawings, cleaning pictures, &c. &c.
- Crease, James
- Additional Titles:
- Elegance, amusement & utility
- London : Printed for the author, by W. Burton, No. 82, Fetter Lane, Holborn, and sold, as also the varnishes, wholesale, by Messrs. Champante and Whitrow, London; wholesale and retail by the author at Bath; and by Mr. Dugdale, Dublin. Entered at stationer's hall, [1797?]
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages ; 8⁰.
- The paper is watermarked: 1797.
Price on title page: Price 2s. 6d.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T14296.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6152023