Before the Most Noble and Right Honourable the Lords Commissioners of Appeals in Prize Causes. An appeal from the High Court of Admiralty of England. The Anna Christina, Andreas Hansen, master, the said Andreas Hansen, the master and claimant of the said ship and cargo, with freight, expences, and demurrage, - - - - appellant. Against Alexander John Ball, Esq; comander of His Majesty's ship of war the Cleopatra, his officers and crew, captors of the said ship, - - - respondents. Case on behalf of the respondents [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. High Court of Appeals for Prizes
- Uniform Title:
- Anna Christina
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1794?]
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- The date in the docket title is preprinted 17., Brace(s) in title or imprint., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T15048.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6152100