The London almanack [electronic resource] : For the year of Our Lord, 1701. For the year of the world, 5701. For the year of His Majesties reign. 13. Containing I. The moon's rising, setting and southing. II. The time of high water at London-Bridge. III. The exact high water in 110' other ports. IV. The Roman account fitted to our months. V. The sun's rising and setting every day. VI. The length of the day and night. VII. The increase and decrease of the days. VIII. The regulation of pendulum clocks. IX. Choice medicinal observations. X. The eclipses of the luminaries. XI. The mutual aspects and lunar appulses. XII. The virtues and uses of several choice medicaments with other things of material consequence. By William Salmon, M.D. living by Black-Friars-Stairs, London
- Salmon, William, 1644-1713
- London : Printed by W. Horton for the Company of Stationers, 1701.
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Titlepage in red and black., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T17677.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6152188