The restoration made a blessing to us, by the Protestant succession [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd before King at the Royal Chapel at St. James's, on the 29th of May, 1716. Being the anniversary of the restoration. By the Right Reverend Father in God, Benjamin, lord bishop of Bangor. Published by His Majesty's special command
- Hoadly, Benjamin, 1676-1761
- London : Printed for James Knapton, at the Crown; and Timothy Childe, at the White-Hart in St. Paul's Church-yard, MDCCXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 29, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Half-title: 'The Lord Bishop of Bangor's sermon preach'd before the King .. ' - With three final pages of advertisements.
Price on title page: Price Four Pence.
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library Watkinson Collection.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T18263.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6152249