By the King, a proclamation, for encouraging seamen to enter themselves on board His Majesties ships of war [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Sovereign (1714-1727 : George I)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1715-08-05
- London : Printed by John Baskett, printer to the Kings Most Excellent Majesty, and by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd, 1715.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 1⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- George I, King of Great Britain, 1660-1727
- "Given at our court at St. James's the fifth day of August, 1715."., Steele notation: Ships Serve in. Press figure d under the imprint. Arms Steele 170 but with motto beginning "DIEU"., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T19520.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6152350