By the Queen, a proclamation, declaring Her Majesties pleasure for holding the first Parliament of Great Britain, and appointing the time and place of meeting thereof [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Sovereign (1707-1714 : Anne)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1707-06-05
- London : Printed by Charles Bill, and the Executrix of Thomas Newcomb, d[eceas'd], printers to the Queens Most Excellent Majesty, MDCCVII 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 1⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714
- "Given at our court at St. James's the fifth day of June, 1707. In the sixth year of our reign.".
Steele notation: Arms 164 the on all.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T19694.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, I, 4422
View MARC record | catkey: 6152392