By the Queen, a proclamation, for encouraging seamen, and landmen to enter themselves on board Her Majesties ships of war [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1702-1707 : Anne)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1702-12-31
- London : Printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd, printers to the Queens Most Excellent Majesty, 1702.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 1⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- "Given at our court at St. James's the one and thirtieth day of December, 1702. In the first year of our reign.".
Steele notation: Arms 155 Bodied Seal that.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T19735.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, I, 4343
View MARC record | catkey: 6152411