The case of James Shepard, who was condemned at the Old Bayly, on Thursday the 6th of March, 1718. For high treason against His Majesty with a true copy of the letter which he left at Mr Leeks directed for the Reverend Mr Heath, together with his sentance which was past upon him by the recorder [electronic resource].
- Shepheard, James, -1718
- London : Printed by T. Jones in Fleet-street, 1718.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- James Shepard = James Shepheard., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T20040.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6152464