The Bishop of London's second pastoral letter to the people of his diocese [electronic resource] : Particularly, to those of the two great cities of London and Westminster. Occasion'd by some late writings, in which it is asserted, "That reason is a sufficient guide in matters of religion, without the help of revelation
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England. Diocese of London. Bishop (1723-1748 : Gibson)
- Uniform Title:
- Pastoral letters. No. 2
- London : Printed for Sam. Buckley, in Amen-Corner, 1730.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 80 pages ; 8⁰.
- The titlepage is a cancel., With a half-title., Price on title page: Price 1s., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T22839.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6152718