John Baskett, Agnes and Elizabeth Hamiltons, grandchildren to the deceased Andrew Anderson, His Majesties printer, and Archibald Campbell husband to the said Agnes, and Patrick Alexander husband to the said Elizabeth, for their interests, and Mr. John Campbell His Majesties printers in Scotland, appellants. James Watson respondent. The appellant's case [electronic resource].
- Baskett, John, 1666 or 1667-1742
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- Watson, James, -1722—Trials, litigation, etc—Early works to 1800
- Hamilton, Elizabeth Schuyler, 1757-1854—Trials, litigation, etc—Early works to 1800
- Hamilton, Alexander, 1757-1804—Trials, litigation, etc—Early works to 1800
- Patent laws and legislation—Scotland—Early works to 1800
- Trials (Commercial crimes)—Scotland—Early works to 1800
- Drop-head title.
Signed: Spencer Cowper. Sam. Mead.
Docket title: 'John Baskett, &c. appellants. James Watson respondent. The appellant's [sic] case'.
The separately printed respondent's case is dated: "February 1717/8".
Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T25596.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6152788