Elizabeth dutchess of Hamilton, appellant. Robert Incledon, gent. respondent [electronic resource] : The respondent's case
- Incledon, Robert
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Hamilton, Elizabeth Hamilton, Duchess of, 1681 or 1682-1744
- Case to be heard before the House of Lords: "Monday the first of February" (docket title).
Signed: Spencer Cowper. T. Bootle.
Docket title begins: "The respondent's case." and includes an abstract.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T25622.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6152813