The gentleman and citizen's almanack, (By John Watson, bookseller,) for the year of Our Lord, 1760 [electronic resource] : Being leap-year. And the thirty third of K. Geo. II. Regis, till 22 June. Containing, the days of the year and month: week-days: sun's rising and setting: moon's age and changes: old stile: a table of equation: the times of high water at Dublin-bar, and of lighting the lamps in Dublin. Several tables, new, renewed, or continued. The marriages and deaths of the Princes of Europe. The names of the lord lieutenant; of His Majesty's Most Honourable Privy Council, and of the Lords and Commons of Parliament, (printed by authority:) also, the judges, and several other persons in places of high trust and office in Ireland, both civil and military: the premiums of the Dublin Society: the hospitals: the roads and fairs: the post-towns: noted places referring to them, and foreign postages. N.B. The names of the several officers of the four courts are printed here by the leave of the lord chancellor and judges
- Watson, John, -1769
- Dublin : Printed by S. Powell, for John Watson, bookseller: and are to be sold (either covered in marble paper, or bound up in pocket-books) at his Shop, at the Bible and Crown on the Merchants-Kay, near the Old Bridge, and Bridge-street, 1760.
- Physical Description:
- 111, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Compiled by John Watson, 1729-1769; by Samuel Watson 1770-1799 and in the years 1795-1798 and 1800 onwards by John Watson Stewart., Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T26659.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6152988