A letter from a private member of the established Church of Scotland, to an elder of the new constitution of seceders, requesing for unity, and the elder's answer to said letter [electronic resource] : With a reply by the private member to the elder's answer: as also, another answer to the elder's letter, by another private member; wherein is shewed, the groundless cause of seperation, the evils thereof, and necessity of unity, in order to prevent the evils of division, and the unlawful liberty, cruelty, and uncharitableness of the separatists, that all men may be warned, they who are wavering established, and those who have separated may see just cause to unite
- Private member of the established Church of Scotland
- Berwick upon Tweed : Printed and sold by R. Taylor, M.DCC.LIV 
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages ; 8⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T27385.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6153063