A practical essay on the good and bad effects of sea-water and sea-bathing. By John Anderson, M.D., F.A.S., C.M.S., &c. physician to, and a director of, the general sea-bathing infirmary at Margate [electronic resource].
- Anderson, John, approximately 1730-1804
- London : Printed for C. Dilly, in the Poultry; E. Murray, Fleet-Street; S. Silver, Margate; and all other booksellers in town and country, MDCCXCV. 
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 74 pages ; 8⁰.
- Price in square brackets: (Price Two Shillings.)
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T27549.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6153064